Saturday, May 8, 2010

Inspirtional Beginnings


About a year ago, I started collecting every image I saw that struck a nerve in my brain. Whether it be a candid fashion shot by Scott Schuman, the latest Tom Ford ad, or any random photograph I may come across, I would drag it out of my browser and collect it into a iPhoto folder that I named Desktop of Inspiration. I then would use that photo as my desktop background, randomly alternating photos every 5 seconds. But lately I've wanted to have a better organization of these photos. I wanted a way to be able to go back a year later, look at a photo, and be able to understand what about a particular photo was inspiring for me at that time. And somewhere in my crazy mind, I thought that this blog would be a good way to do that. So...let the thievery begin.







No comments:

Post a Comment